Local government’s one-stop portal to board and committee management.
OnBoard meets all your board and committee management needs with a single, easy to use database. It’s easy to update member information, add new members and add new boards. It’s easily searchable and provides multiple customizable reports to meet any need.
- All your council and board information in one place
- Update contact information for each member only once, no matter how many boards they’re on
- Search by individual, board or any combination
- Store any and all contact methods for each member
- Track membership over time
- Track membership across boards
- Identify boards with their own logos/seals (if any)
- Reports (view, print, email, or download)
- Run term expiration reports to learn of upcoming vacancies
- Run vacancy reports for any combination of boards
- Print Board Books
- Create mailing lists, labels, mail, and blast email lists.
- Manage internal access
- Assign Roles and Permissions for database access
- Retain private information internally while publishing contact information publicly to your agency’s website
Add-on Applications module:
- Easily manage applicant through the interview process
- volunteers apply online and upload their resume via the module
you control which boards accept applications
- information goes right into OnBoard for validation
- once validated, information automatically goes to the board level and can be managed by the board coordinator
- Paperless applications, attachments of resumes and other material
- Create pdf interview packets can be printed or emailed
- Custom notification process
Add-on Attendance Tracker module:
- Take attendance live at the meeting, or afterward
- Track attendance over time with custom reports
Check out a brief demo, or call 866-676-9586 for a live in-depth look at how OnBoard can make managing your boards and committees easy.
Local government entities of fewer than 5,000 should check out the ClerkBase/OnBoard 5K Bundle
**ADA Level A & AA compliant