More than one size fits all!
OpenGOVideo offers a range of options for local governments’ meeting video needs:
No time stamping:
- A Simple link to your agency’s YouTube Page on the agenda and minutes
- A direct link to the specific YouTube video on the agenda and minutes
- You time stamp during or after the live stream, ClerkBase adds the stamps post-meeting
- ClerkBase manually time stamps post-meeting
With either option, the time stamps link to line items on agendas and minutes, displaying a simple interface that allows the user to watch the entire meeting video, or jump to those agenda items that interest them.
With OpenGOVideo premier, your meeting is streamed live, and simultaneously recorded and time stamped to coincide with the agenda and supporting documentation.
Premier features include:
- Pre-installation consultation
- Live streaming of meetings
- Perpetual archive
- Meeting and non-meeting videos
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Time stamped video linked to agenda and minutes
- Software updates
OpenGOVideo is completely customizable to your agency’s needs. Don’t see what you want? Contact us, and we’ll adapt our solution to fit.