“In order to further cut costs and provide a better service to our residents, we have terminated our live streaming with our current provider and have signed a contract with ClerkBase…a live streaming solution at a significantly lesser cost and the system is better supported and easier to use…”
OpenGOVideo’s premier meeting video solution for public agencies provides live and on-demand video streaming of meetings and public service announcements.
The entire experience is presented to your constituents in a simple interface that allows the user to watch the entire meeting video, or back up or jump to those agenda items that interest them. Time-stamped meeting video links are added to documents, allowing users to view discussion for specific topics.
Premier features include:
- Pre-installation consultation
- Live streaming of meetings
- Perpetual archive
- Meeting and non-meeting videos
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Time stamped video linked to agenda and minutes
- Software updates
More than one size fits all!
OpenGOVideo is completely customizable to your agency’s needs.
- BasicLive: Livestream only
- BasicStamp: Post-meeting hosting only, without live stream
- Custom: Time-stamp of agendas and/or minutes within your existing video solution